RAJASTHAN DEVELOPMENT DIALOGUE
This is to intimate to all interested persons that the Government of Rajasthan will be conducting "Development Dialogues" with various Rajasthan and Central Universities - including, but not limited to Manipal University, Pilani, Delhi University, IITs, JNU, Delhi School of Economics, and others.
The purpose of such dialogues is to acclimatize and sensitize the students with the various flag-schemes of the Rajasthan Government in an interactive mode and brainstorm ideas for their more effective implementation - with a view to recruit the brightest and most passionate minds into an internship program of 1 year.
Interns, upon selection, will work for the popularization of these schemes to the residents of Rajasthan at the grassroots level.
The best of the lot will become change-catalysts, to act as the bridge between the government and the people, and be ambassadors of the various government projects they may choose to undertake.
To this end, the government shall be conducting various recruitment drives to induct 99 interns from various universities and colleges across the country, on dates to be released later.
Minimal qualifications include:
- persons who are citizens with no proven criminal record;
- persons who are not more than 30 years of age as on 01.01.2017;
- students with postgraduate degree, or those in the last semester of their undergraduate course;
- students pursuing their MPhil or doctoral research in the fields of sociology, philosophy, public policy, economics, engineering, management, and other subjects related with development;
- persons with good interpersonal skills, and a working knowledge of ICT skills.
Interns will be provided the following allowances:
- a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000;
- a computer allowance of Rs 2,500 per month;
- accommodations in the districts on the basis of availability and feasibility.
At the end of the internship, those who successfully complete the program will be awarded a certificate; and the best performers will further be awarded a proficiency certificate, which with the work experience may go a long way to enrich their career prospects.
Brochure of the program, the website to be housed in, application guidelines, terms of contract, and other details will be released in the upcoming month.
My best wishes to all aspirants. Jai Hind!
Haulianlal Guite, IAS
OSD, State Finance Commission,