SSC Combine Graduate Level Exam 2013 for Group B & Group C Vacancies ONLINE in www.ssc.nic.in and www.ssconline2.gov.in leh OFFLINE in apply theihta. (Thuchian thei utten simsuak un)
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued notification against recruitment of Group B & Group C posts by conducting Combined Graduate Level Examination. Eligible candidates may apply offline/online upto 13-02-2013 for Part I registration and for Part II registration upto 15-02-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
SSC Vacancy Details:
Names of Posts:
I. Group B Posts:
2. Assistant (Cypher)
i. Inspector (Central Excise)
ii. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
iii. Inspector (Examiner)
iv. Inspector of Posts
v. Statistical Investigator Gr.II
II. Group C Posts:
i. Inspector of Income Tax
ii. Assistant Enforcement Office
iii. Sub Inspectors
iv. Divisional Accountant
vi. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
vii. Upper Division Clerk
viii. Tax Assistant
x. Sub Inspector
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 26 years for Statistical Investigator Gr. II post, 20 years to 27 years for Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI post and 18 years to 27 years for all remaining posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelors Degree with Economics/Statistics/Maths for Compiler & Statistical Investigator Gr .II post and any Degree from recognized University for all other posts.
Application Fee: SC/ST/PWD/Women/EXSM is exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of two Tiers of Written test followed by Computer Proficiency Test, Skill test, Interview.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.ssc.nic.in and www.ssconline2.gov.in
2. Online Application form contains two parts. Part I & Part II
3. Candidates can click on the link ‘Part I Registration’ and fill all the details in the online application form.
4. After filling all the details click on ‘I Agree’ button. A page with registration no will be generated.
5. Take the print of the system generated form or note down the registration no.
6. Click on Part-II registration and upload photo & signature as mentioned in the form and enter the payment details.
7. After submitting all the details click on submit button.
8. Candidates will receive emails after completion of Part II Registration.
9. Copy of email & Challan must be retained for any further assistance.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 19-01-2013
Last Date for Online Registration of Part- I: 13-02-2013
Last Date for Online Registration of Part -II: 15-02-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15-02-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Far flung areas: 22-02-2013
Written Examination (Tier I): 14-04-2013 & 21-04-2013
Written Examination (Tier II): 20-07-2013 (Paper III) & 21-07-2013 (Paper I & II)
Instruction detail thei utten hiai website ah aw http://ssc.nic.in/