Mr. Chinkhanlun Guite in Physics Subject ah Doctorate Degree ngah
A paisa 4th January 2013 ni in Unp Chinkhanlun Guite (32) s/o G. Thongkhenthang, Zenhang Lamka in Prof. V Venkataraman etkaipihna nuai ah Semiconductor Laboratory, Physics Department, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, Karnataka mun ah Physics Subject ah Doctorate Degree ana ngah hi. A Ph.D. thesis thulu ahihleh 'Experimental studies of electron spin dynamics in semiconductors using a novel Radio frequency detection technique' ahi.
Khotang leh Saptuam ah mi phatuamngai mahmah leh kizang mahmah ahih banah violin tumsiam mahmah khat ahi. Tulel a ZCF - Bangalore a Chairman hihna len lel banah BYF - EBCC Bangalore ah Music secretary leng ahi. Ni kum 2012 in Sinzawl CES a sinlai naupangte ni bangzah hiam siamsinna lam toh kisai in va kithuahpih hi. Hiai tan siamna sang nei khatin, i singtang dawna Siamsinna munte awlmohdan thute gen leh gelh mai hilou in, amun mahmah ah a awlmohna va suahkhe mi ahihna ah, a lohchinna thupitak mai, i kisaktheihpih in i kipahpih mahmah ahi. Maban ah leng ahong lamzang touh zel i thu khak ngal hi.
A Bio-Data hiai bang ahi:
- Ph.D (2012) - Physics - IISc, Bangalore - Thesis submitted.
- MSc (2006) - Physics - IISc, Bangalore - 71.2%
- BSc (2003) - Physics - St. Stephen's College, DU - 67.4%
- Cl - XII (2000) - PCBM - JNV, Churachandpur, Manipur - 77.4%
- Cl - VI to X – Jawaharlal Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV), Churachandpur, Manipur.
Publications in International Journals:
1. C. Guite and V. Venkataraman, “High sensitivity detection of radio-frequency modulated magnetic moment in semiconductors”, Review of Scientific Instruments 82, 103905 (2011).
2. C. Guite and V. Venkataraman, “Measurement of electron spin lifetime and optical orientation efficiency in Germanium using electrical detection of radio frequency modulated spin polarization “, Physical Review Letters 107, 166603 (2011).
3. C. Guite and V. Venkataraman, “Temperature dependence of spin lifetime of conduction electrons in bulk Germanium”, Applied Physics Letters 101, 252404 (2012).
Presentation in National and International Conferences and Workshops:
1. Poster presentation at, ‘56th DAE-Solid State Physics Symposium’ , Chennai, India (2011), “Electronic spin detection and Measurement of spin lifetime in Bulk GaAs at Room Temperature Using a Highly sensitive Radio Frequency coil.” (best poster award)
2. Poster presented at ‘VI-Physics and Applications of Spin-related Phenomena in Semiconductors (PASP-VI)’, Tokyo, Japan (2010), “Electrical Measurement of Spin Life-time in GaAs at Room Temperature using Radio Frequency Coil.”
3. Poster presentation at ‘30th International Conference on the Physics of Semiconductors (ICPS)’, Seoul, Korea (2010).“Electrical Detection of Polarized Electronic Spins in Semiconductors at Room Temperature Using Radio Frequency coil”*.
4. Poster presentation at ‘15th International Workshop on the Physics of Semiconductor Devices (IWPSD)’, Delhi, India (2009), “Electrical Detection of Spin Polarized electrons in Semiconductors Using Radio-frequency Pick-up Coil”.
*Manuscript was accepted but not attended.
1. Have built a radio frequency lock-in amplifier for MS project using AD734 and AD633. A gain of the order of 106 was obtained.
2. Have built a temperature controller using MCP3202 analog to digital converter and digital to analog converter DAC08. A constant current source was also built using op-amps. It was interfaced with computer using C.
Awards and Honours:
• Best poster awards, “56th DAE-Solid State Physics Symposium”, Chennai, Indian (2011)
• Shri Bhikha Mal Memorial Prize, For “A student of the B.Sc(H) Chemistry or Physics III year or Other who has maintained a good and steady standard in studies, has a good sense of personal values and comes from a rural background”, St. Stephen’s College, Delhi University, Delhi, India. (2003).
• Winner in, ‘District/Zonal Science Seminar for School Student’, topic: “Genetic Manipulation-Scope, Potential and Impact”, Churachandpur, Manipur, India. (1996).
Intelligence Bureau (MHA) Government of India, New Delhi
Final result of ACIO-II/Exe. Examination - 2012
September 23, 2012 in written examination om a, December 09 to 15, 2012 sung interview om hi. Final Result suakta a, Zosuan lohching tutan a theihkhakte:
1. Steve Lianbiaksang Guite
2. P. Kamsuanmung Hangshing
3. T.Thangsuanlal s/o Paukhawdal
4. Lianminthang Valte s/o V. Englian
6. Lienphunglui Gangte.
7. Michael Fimliensang Fimate S/o (L) Albert Fimate
8. Lienthanglur Khawzawl S/o John Kapsung
ZC Admins leh ZMT Admins ten kon kipahpih mahmah ua, Kumthak 2013 ahihtoh kiton in posting namun hoihtak kon deihsak uhi.
Pu Nengchinlam @ N.Munluo, Pu Kamsuonlien @MK Lian leh Pi Chiinhoinuam @Rose Hoineu amau te ZSP GHQ 2012-2015 hun sung a vaipaw di'n President,Secretary leh Finance-cum-Treasurer dia telching ahi ta uhi.
Amau teng tel khiat nadia Delhi, Shillong leh Mohreh Branch ten online in vote khiat thaw ua, adang Units,blocks leh branch 100 val apat vote kaikhawm ahi.
President:Nengchinlam s/o S.K.Munluo, Zomi colony,Ccpur
Gen Secy:Kamsuanlian @MK Lian s/o Hangsuan Mantuang,Hiangzou,Ccpur
Finance Secy:Rose Hoineu w/o Lienneu Munluo, Zomi Colony,Ccpur